How to Take Care of Persian Cats
– Persian cats need cages that are always clean, try to clean the cage twice a week to keep the cat comfortable.
2. Places to eat and drink
– Clean it regularly every day, when changing food.
– For places to dispose of waste, cats need clean sand so the place where the cat removes dirt must always be washed. Use fluids to kill germs such as disinfectants and dry them in the hot sun. Then the container is filled again with clean sand.
– Be sure to bathe your cat every 2 weeks. Persian cats are bathed.
– To maintain the health of Persian cat fur, shampooing can be done at least once a month with special shampoo for cat fur.
– Persian cat hair is generally long and thick, so it takes time and a special brush for cat fur. Cat fur should be combed every day so it doesn’t tangle. Then for the treatment of Persian cat fur brushed twice a day using a metal comb.
– Persian cat fur needs to be wiped every day. For that use with tissue for this task, select baby tissue that has a soft test so it is safe for cats and does not cause allergies.
– Provide clean food and drinking water in a cage. Try the food and drink to meet the nutritional needs needed for growth and keep the condition of the fur beautiful.
9. Playing time
– Check the health of the Persian cat in a monthly manner at the veterinarian. Consult about possible vaccine needs for your favorite Persian cat.
- Perform treatment for Persian cat hair regularly and regularly
- Use special care products for Persian cat fur
- If needed, cut the dreadlocks with hair clippers
- Occasionally treat your cat with cat care at a pet store