How to treat Persian cats does require special treatment compared to other types of cats. For cat lovers, Persian cats are indeed excellent in their class. The appeal of Persian cats is indeed different from most cats with beautiful and dense fur, plus a small face and a funny nose that looks very adorable. To have a healthy pet, of course requires good care. Likewise for caring for Persian cats, which can be said to be easy trouble. However, this treatment must be carried out to maintain its beauty and physical health.
How to Take Care of Persian Cats
The way to treat Persian cats is not only a matter of caring for the right cat to look beautiful, but also includes maintenance that keeps the cat from growing healthy. Here are 10 things to do to treat Persian cats:
– Persian cats need cages that are always clean, try to clean the cage twice a week to keep the cat comfortable.
2. Places to eat and drink
– Clean it regularly every day, when changing food.
– For places to dispose of waste, cats need clean sand so the place where the cat removes dirt must always be washed. Use fluids to kill germs such as disinfectants and dry them in the hot sun. Then the container is filled again with clean sand.
– Be sure to bathe your cat every 2 weeks. Persian cats are bathed.
– To maintain the health of Persian cat fur, shampooing can be done at least once a month with special shampoo for cat fur.
6. Feather comb
– Persian cat hair is generally long and thick, so it takes time and a special brush for cat fur. Cat fur should be combed every day so it doesn’t tangle. Then for the treatment of Persian cat fur brushed twice a day using a metal comb.
– Persian cat fur needs to be wiped every day. For that use with tissue for this task, select baby tissue that has a soft test so it is safe for cats and does not cause allergies.
8. The choice of eating and drinking
– Provide clean food and drinking water in a cage. Try the food and drink to meet the nutritional needs needed for growth and keep the condition of the fur beautiful.
9. Playing time
– Be sure to always have time to play with your Persian cat on the sidelines of the activity. If it is not possible, you should rent a special person to look after it. This is for some types of cats, do not like tedious and boring conditions.
– Check the health of the Persian cat in a monthly manner at the veterinarian. Consult about possible vaccine needs for your favorite Persian cat.
Persian cats are indeed ideal as pets at home. Its soft fur seems to blend with her face which looks cute. Therefore, Persian cats need maximum care for their fur. Here are tips on how to treat Persian cat hair that is easy to do:
- Perform treatment for Persian cat hair regularly and regularly
- Use special care products for Persian cat fur
- Do not occasionally pull out the feathers of a Persian cat that is dreaded because it can irritate the skin and disrupt fur growth
- If needed, cut the dreadlocks with hair clippers
- Occasionally treat your cat with cat care at a pet store